PREP-RAPID DNA Extraction Kit is intended for purification of total DNA from biological samples (saliva, urine, prostatic fluid, cerebrospinal fluid, epithelial cells scrapes from posterior pharyngeal wall, urethra, cervical canal, posterior vaginal vault etc.) for further PCR-based DNA testing.
Biomaterial transportation and DNA extraction are performed in one tube. The kit permits to perform the following:
• DNA extraction by lysis of cells and virus particles;
• Taking and storing (24 hours – at 2-8 °C, 2 weeks – at -20 °C) for transportation of the material;
• Inactivation of pathogenic microorganisms;
• Neutralization of inhibitors;
• Reduction of the number of necessary labware (when working with epithelial cell scrapings, the isolation process takes place in the same tube, in which the material was taken).
Sample: epithelial scrapes, urine, saliva, cerebrospinal fluid, synovial fluid, prostate fluid
Number of tests