DTpack microplate sealing device
The flexible configuration and compact design make DTpack an indispensable device during PCR analysis using PCR microplates.
The device works with different types of microplates and films. DTpack is suitable for plates of different heights and execution materials. It can work with plastic of different configurations, including skirted PCR plates, semi-skirted PCR plates and non-skirted PCR plates.
The sealing parameters – optimum heating temperatures of the block and pressing force of the moveable carriage, as well as the sealing time – can be adjusted using special software and stored in the built-in memory of the device. The LCD screen displays the device status, selected parameters, including the current temperature and sealing time. Through the ability to select parameters optimized for combinations of specific plates and films, DTpack ensures reliable hermetization of the samples, preventing the risk of sample loss and laboratory contamination.
Advantages of DTpack:
• It has a simple 2-button control that allows you to seal up the microplate in four steps.
• Compatible with a variety of plates and sealing films.
• Replaceable blocks for 96-well and 384-well PCR plates (plate blocks, adapters and accessories of any shape can be custom-tailored).
• Optimized and controlled sealing process.
• Electric drive with adjustable pressing force.
• USB interface for programming of sealing parameters.
• Adjustable temperature, sealing time and pressing force for formation of profiles of optimal operating parameters.
• Built-in memory for storing up to four optimized profiles.
• Coding on LCD screen using signs and symbols for information on the current status and selected sealing parameters.
• Automatic standby mode for quick restart and energy saving.
• Ergonomic design.
315 x 244 x 190 мм
Line voltage (V)
Working surface temperature (°С)
|100 - 200|
Temperature maintenance accuracy (°C)
Operating time (sec.)
|0.1 - 9.9|
|Maximum pressing force (kg)||12|
Demensions (WxHxD) (mm)